• Avoid contact with ALL water for the first 8 hours.
• Do NOT shower for at least 8 – 10 hours.
• After showering, apply moisturizer.
• Avoid lotions containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) and Mineral Oil as these may cause skin exfoliation.
• Avoid any activities that may cause skin exfoliation.
• We recommend not getting a pedicure after your tan. Plan ahead and get your pedicure a day or so before your spray tan or simply do a polish change. The exfoliator and water soak will take the color off legs and feet.
• If you plan on getting a massage or swimming after your spray tanning session, we recommend purchasing our Moisturizing Sealant to prevent your tan from fading.
• MOISTURIZE …MOISTURIZE …MOISTURIZE!! Choose a moisturizer that does not contain mineral oil. Moist skin retains the tan longer than dry skin.
• Avoid: Long hot baths, hot tubs, baby oil, Dove, Dial, Bath & Body Works and Victoria Secret Body and Bath products, cocoa butter, oil-based products and products containing Mineral Oil, Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s), Alcohol, Benzoyl Peroxide, & Salicylic Acid. These will all fade your spray tan color.
* Vita Bella offers a full line of Norvell tan maintenance products.